Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts notification on 23/04/2022. Notification is out for 40 Vacancies to work for project requirements in Hyderabad, Telangana. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/04/2022 to 14/05/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online. Scroll Down to check further details on ECIL Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Post Date: 22/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 40
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
The online registration dates for the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and apply for the posts accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||23/04/2022 (02:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/05/2022 (02:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released 40 Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies. The discipline wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the trade and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
Candidates applying for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022 will be given the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainee||54,880/- pm|
Age Limit (as on 14/05/2022):
Candidates should not have completed the following age limit. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit as on 14/05/2022. Check the upper age limit below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainee||25 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC / ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Check the age relaxation details in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||SC / ST||5 Years|
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Candidates should have completed full time BE / B.Tech in ECE / MECH / CSE disciplines from a recognized institute or University.
The candidates will be selected through
- GATE-2022 Scores
The application fee is applicable as per the ECIL rules.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: www.ecil.co.in
- Click ->Careers ->Apply Now.
- Online registration starts from 23/04/2022 to 14/05/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.