Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts notification on 10/01/2022. for 150 Vacancies for a period of one year Apprenticeship training at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10/01/2022 to 18/01/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 10/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 150
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
The online application dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/01/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released 150 Apprentice vacancies. The post-wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Candidates applying for ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 will be offered the following stipend per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||8,000/-|
Age Limit (as on 31/01/2022):
The candidates can go through the upper age limit mentioned below. The candidates must have the following upper age limit as on 30/11/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Technician / Diploma Apprentice||25 Years|
Age Relaxations for SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates will be as per Government rules. The table contains the age relaxation of all the above categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3||SC / ST / domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05 Years|
- Candidates who have passed four years B.E / B.Tech course in relevant engineering branches on or after 1st April 2019, from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA. In case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed 3 Years Diploma course in above mentioned branches on or after 1st April 2019.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official NATS / BOAT website www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 10/01/2022 to 18/01/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill the online form with all relevant & correct details.
- Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the Application.