Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts notification on 19/11/2021 for 09 Vacancies on a contract basis, for a period of one year (extendable up to four years including the initial term, depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19/11/2021 to 26/11/2021. Candidates can refer the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Post Date: 19/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
The online application dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||19/11/2021 from 2:00 PM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/11/2021 till 4:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released vacancies for Technical Officer (Cat. 1) & Technical Officer (Cat. 2) Post. The vacancies of each post are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Technical Officer (Cat. 1)||08|
|2||Technical Officer (Cat. 2)||01|
Candidates applying for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 will be offered 23000 per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Officer||23,000/- pm|
Age Limit (as on 31/10/2021):
The candidates can go through the below mentioned upper age limit. The candidates must have the upper age limit as on 31/10/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Technical Officer||30 Years|
Age Relaxations for SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates will be as per Government rules. The table contains the age relaxation of all the above categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3||SC / ST / domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05 Years|
- A First-class Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one year post qualification experience in the respective fields.
The selection will be based on
- Document Verification
Note: Date of interview & document verification will be intimated to shortlisted candidates through email.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Click Careers ->Current Job Openings ->Click here to Apply for Technical Officer Posts.
- Online registration starts from 19/11/2021 to 26/11/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill the online form with all relevant & correct details.
- Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the Application.