Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 650 vacancies purely on a contract basis. The tenure of the contract would be for Six Months only. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 06/02/2021 to 15/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Post Date: 06/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 650
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||06/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||15/02/2021|
|Call letter for Documents Verification||20/02/2021 (Tentative)|
|Document Verification cum Joining||25/02/2021 to 27/02/2021 (Tentative)|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- UR – 295 Posts
- EWS – 32 Posts
- OBC – 167 Posts
- SC – 108 Posts
- ST – 48 Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (As on 31/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Technical Officer||30 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
- Candidates should possess a first-class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Experience: One‐year post qualification industrial experience including one year training period as Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA).
Note: 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC / ST candidates.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Marks (marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech and industrial experience)
- Document Verification
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- The registration closes on 15/02/2021.