Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts notification on 16/08/2021. Notification is out for 08 Vacancies on a contract basis, for a period of two years (extendable depending upon project requirement & satisfactory performance of the candidate). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/08/2021 to 25/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Post Date: 16/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/08/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Technical Officer (Cat. 1/MCD)||05|
|2||Technical Officer (Cat. 2/MCD)||02|
|3||Technical Officer (Cat. 3/MCD)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Officer||23,000/- pm|
Age Limit (as on 31/07/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Technical Officer||30 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3||SC / ST / domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05 Years|
Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be as per Govt., directives.
- A First-class Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one year post qualification experience in the respective fields.
The selection will be based on
- Virtual Interview
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Click Careers ->Current Job Openings.
- Online registration starts from 16/08/2021 to 25/08/2021.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.