Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2021: Scientific Assistant & Office Assistant Posts notification on 07/04/2021. Notification is out for 25 Vacancies purely on a contract basis (4 years) to work at Sites / Customer premises for the project requirements of Customer Support Division. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the test on 18/04/2021 (Walk-in). Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant & Office Assistant
Post Date: 07/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 25
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Scientific Assistant & Office Assistant Posts
|Walk-in Selection Date||18/04/2021|
|Reporting Time||10:00 AM|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2021: Scientific Assistant & Office Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Domain / Trade wise Vacancy (Scientific Assistant):
|S. No||Domain / Trade||No. of Posts|
|1||Electronics & Com. / Instr.||06|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||Scientific Assistant & Office Assistant||20,802/- pm|
Age Limit (as on 31/03/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Scientific Assistant & Office Assistant||25 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 more years for candidates who have 5 years or more relevant experience.
1. Scientific Assistant
- Candidates should have completed First class Diploma in Electrical / Electronics/ Electronics & Communication / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Robotic & Automation Engineering from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education.
For Chemical Discipline:
- First Class B.Sc. degree with Chemistry from any recognized Institute / University & should have passed HSC / 12th / Intermediate with MPC / PCM background only. OR
- First class 3 yrs. diploma course after SSC or 2 yrs. Diploma course after full time HSC / 12th along with
- First class vocational course of two years from government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline.
- Minimum two years post qualification experience for I & II discipline.
2. Office Assistant
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com. Degree from any recognized Institute / University with minimum two years post qualification experience.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Scientific Assistant & Office Assistant Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Candidates should report at 10:00 AM to the venue to take the test with a duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned and a recent passport size color photograph (Blue background only).
Venue & Time:
|Walk-in Venue||Date & Time|
|Atomic Energy Central School,|
RMP Yelwal Colony, Hunsur Road,
Yelwal Post, Mysore – 571130
|18/04/2021 (10:00 AM)|
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- Id Proof (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport, Voter-ID etc.).
- Qualification supporting documents & Service certificates related to the experience.
- Latest caste (OBC/SC/ST) & disability (PwD) certificates.
- NAC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade.
- If claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.
Important Links for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Scientific Assistant & Office Assistant Posts
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.