Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2021: Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Posts notification on 30/06/2021. Notification is out for 50 Vacancies purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of Four Years to work at Sites / Customer premises (Mysuru, Karnataka). Interested and eligible candidates can attend the written test on 07/07/2021 (Walk-in). Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan
Post Date: 30/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 50
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Posts
|Walk-in Written Test Date||07/07/2021|
|Reporting Time||08:30 AM|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2021: Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientific Assistant (Chemical)||08|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||Scientific Assistant||20,984/- pm|
|2||Junior Artisan||19,064/- pm|
Age Limit (as on 31/05/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan||35 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 more years for candidates who have 5 years or more relevant experience.
1. Scientific Assistant
- Candidates should have completed First Class B.Sc. degree with Chemistry from any recognized Institute / University & should have passed HSC / 12th / Intermediate with MPC / PCM background only. OR
- First class 3 yrs. diploma course after SSC or 2 yrs. Diploma course after full time HSC / 12th along with First class vocational course of 2 yrs. from government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline.
- Minimum two years post qualification experience at supervisory level in Operations & Maintenance activities pertaining to Chemical Process industries. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
For Chemical disciplines:
- First Class B.Sc. degree with Chemistry from any recognized Institute / University & should have passed HSC / 12th / Intermediate with MPC / PCM background only. OR
- First class 3 yrs. diploma in Chemical course after SSC OR
- 2 yrs. Diploma course after HSC / 12th with First Class from government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline.
2. Junior Artisan
- For Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Electrician / Fitter: Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Mechanical (Fitter / Diesel Mechanic).
- Experience: Minimum two years post qualification experience in the field of Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations / UPS / Battery / DG Sets / Electronic / Mechanical. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
For Chemical Plant Operator (CPO):
- Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC / 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. OR
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science / Mathematics along with Trade Certificate of not less than one-year duration in Chemical Plant operation. OR
- Should have passed ITI (AOCP-Attendant Operator Chemical Plant) / NCTVT in Chemical plant operations.
- Freshers with good academic record and relevant knowledge can also apply for the post. However, preference shall be given to the candidates who has experience in Chemical Plant Operations (postqualification).
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Candidates should report at 08:30 AM to the venue to take the test with a duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned and a recent passport size color photograph (Blue background only).
- Entire selection process likely to take 1-2 days.
Venue & Time:
|Walk-in Venue||Date & Time|
|Atomic Energy Central School,|
RMP Yelwal Colony, Hunsur Road,
Yelwal Post, Mysore – 571130
|07/07/2021 (10:00 AM)|
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- Id Proof (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport, Voter-ID etc.).
- Qualification supporting documents & Service certificates related to the experience.
- Latest caste (OBC/SC/ST) & disability (PwD) certificates.
- NAC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade.
- If claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.