Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts notification on 31/05/2021. Notification is out for 20 Vacancies purely on fixed tenure contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 15/06/2021 & 16/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Assistant Project Engineer
Post Date: 31/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 20
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
|Walk-in-Interview Date (Project Engineer)||15/06/2021|
|Walk-in-Test Date (Assistant Project Engineer)||16/06/2021|
|Reporting Time||09:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Engineer [ECE/EEE/EIE]||11|
|2||Project Engineer [Mechanical]||01|
|3||Assistant Project Engineer [ECE/EEE/EIE]||07|
|4||Assistant Project Engineer [Mechanical]||01|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer||40,000/- pm|
|2||Assistant Project Engineer||30,000/- pm|
Age Limit (as on 30/04/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Assistant Project Engineer||25 Years|
|2||Project Engineer||30 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
1. Project Engineer
- Candidates should have completed A First-class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with three years post qualification experience.
2. Assistant Project Engineer
- A First-class Diploma in Electronics & Communication / Electrical Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with three Years post qualification experience.
The selection will be based on
Assistant Project Engineer:
- written test / trade test
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Candidates should report at 10:00 AM to the venue to take the test with a duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned and a recent passport size color photograph.
Venue & Time:
|Walk-in Venue||Date & Time|
|ECIL Regional Office, H.No. 47-09-28, Mukund
Suvasa Apartments, 3rd Lane Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam-530016.
|15/06/2021 & 16/06/2021 (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM)|