Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Officer Posts notification on 01/07/2021. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy on a contract basis, for a period of one year (extendable depending upon project requirement as well as performance of the candidate). Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 14/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 01/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|Reporting Time||10:00 AM|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer||72,000/- pm|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Medical Officer||No Age Limit|
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.), shall compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India.
- Qualifications equivalent to the one prescribed in this advertisement including qualifications acquired from a foreign university will not be accepted.
- Candidate should have at least one-year relevant experience in Medical Institute / Hospital / Industrial Establishment post valid registration with Medical Council of India.
The selection will be based on
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Eligible candidates should attend the interview with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of self-attested photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
Venue & Time:
|Walk-in Venue||Date & Time|
|Administrative Building, Electronics Corporation
of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062.
|14/07/2021 (10:00 AM)|