Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the ECIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Artisan Posts notification on 07/04/2021. Notification is out for 86 Vacancies purely on a contract basis (4 years) to work at Sites / Customer premises for the project requirements of Customer Support Division. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the test on 17/04/2021 (Walk-in). Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Artisan
Post Date: 07/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 86
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Artisan Posts
|Walk-in Selection Date||17/04/2021|
|Reporting Time||10:00 AM|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Artisan Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Domain / Trade wise Vacancy:
|S. No||Domain / Trade||No. of Posts|
|1||Electronics & Com. / Instr.||18|
|4||Chemical Plant Operator||18|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Artisan||18,882/- pm|
Age Limit (as on 31/03/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Junior Artisan||25 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 more years for candidates who have 5 years or more relevant experience.
- Candidates should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Mechanical (Fitter / Diesel Mechanic) with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in relevant fields.
For Chemical Plant Operator (CPO):
- Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC/12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. OR
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science / Mathematics along with Trade Certificate of not less than one-year duration in Chemical Plant operation. OR
- Should have passed ITI (AOCP – Attendant Operator Chemical Plant) / NCTVT in Chemical plant operations.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Artisan Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Candidates should report at 10:00 AM to the venue to take the test with a duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned and a recent passport size color photograph (Blue background only).
Venue & Time:
|Atomic Energy Central School,
RMP Yelwal Colony, Hunsur Road,
Yelwal Post, Mysore – 571130
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- Id Proof (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport, Voter-ID etc.).
- Qualification supporting documents & Service certificates related to the experience
- Latest caste (OBC/SC/ST) & disability (PwD) certificates
- NAC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade.
- If claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.