Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the ECIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification on 06/01/2021. Notification is out for 180 Graduate Engineer Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices vacancies at Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/01/2021 to 15/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 06/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 180
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||06/01/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Graduate Engineer Apprentices||160|
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||20|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Engineer Apprentices||9,000/-|
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||8,000/-|
Age limit (As on 31/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 25 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / PWD||05 years|
1. Graduate Engineer Apprentices:
- Candidates who have passed four years B.E / B.Tech course in the above mention engineering branches on or after 1st April 2018, from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities.
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates who have passed three years Diploma course in ECE & CSE branches on or after 1st April, 2018.
The selection will be based on the Merit Marks.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Online registration starts from 05/01/2021 to 24/01/2021.
- Candidates should enroll through NATS web portal at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and apply
for apprenticeship in ECIL Hyderabad.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.