Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the ECIL Recruitment 2020: Technical Officer Posts notification on 19/10/2020. Notification is out for 24 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19/10/2020 to 02/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Post Date: 19/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 24
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2020: Technical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||19/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||02/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2020: Technical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Technical Officer||30 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
Candidates should possess a first class Engineering Degree (Full time) in respective discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one‐year post qualification experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Merit Marks
- Document Verification / Interview
No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020: Technical Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Online registration starts from 19/10/2020 to 02/11/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.