Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the ECIL Recruitment 2020: Junior Artisan Posts notification on 19/10/2020. Notification is out for 28 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19/10/2020 to 02/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Artisan
Post Date: 19/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 28
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2020: Junior Artisan Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||19/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||02/11/2020 by 2:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Recruitment 2020: Junior Artisan Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (ass on 30/09/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Junior Artisan||25 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
Candidates should Should have passed ITI (2 years) in respective discipline with minimum one‐year post qualification experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Merit Marks (in the ratio of 1:5)
- Document Verification (Date & Time will be hosted on ECIL website and when decided)
No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020: Junior Artisan Posts
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Online registration starts from 19/10/2020 to 02/11/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self‐attested photo copies.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Date of Birth
- Identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- Experience Certificates
- Latest caste & disability (PwD) certificates (wherever applicable)
- Category Certificate