Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the ECIL Junior Translator Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Translator (Official Language) post on contract basis initially for a period of one year (extendable by one more year) to work at Mumbai Zonal Office, ECIL. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 14/02/2020 in Mumbai. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Translator (Official Language)
Post Date: 03/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ECIL Junior Translator Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of the ECIL Junior Translator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Translator (Official Language)||01 (UR)|
- Junior Translator (Official Language): 23,000/- month.
Age limit (as on 31/12/2019):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a first-class Master’s Degree in Hindi / English / Translation Studies with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- The candidate should possess English or Hindi as the main subject at Degree Level plus Recognized PG Diploma or Certificate course in translation from English to Hindi and vice versa with knowledge of Bi-lingual (Hindi and English) word processing on a computer.
- Candidate should have 01-year post qualification experience in Translation of Technical and Administrative documents into Hindi and English& vice-versa.
- Persons having experience in Maintenance of office will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ECIL Junior Translator Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website: www.ecil.co.in
- Candidates attend the interview with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste, etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.
ECIL Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai - 400028
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Translator (Official Language)||14/02/2020 at 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M|