Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the ECIL ITI Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 notification for 285 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24/08/2020 to 19/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: ITI Trade Apprenticeship
Post Date: 21/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 285
Important Dates for ECIL ITI Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit the Application||24/08/2020 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||19/09/2020 (04:00 PM)|
|Documents Verification||24/09/2020 to 30/09/2020|
|Completion of all Joining formalities||09/10/2020|
|Start Date for Apprenticeship Training||12/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of ECIL ITI Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|9||MM Tool Maint||04|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|9||MM Tool Maint|
Age Limit (11/10/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Minimum)|
|1||ITI Trade Apprenticeship||18 Years|
Candidates should have completed ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
The selection will be based on the:
- Merit (Marks secured in ITI)
- Document Verification
No Application Fees
How to Apply for ECIL ITI Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of ECIL www.ecil.co.in.
- Online registration starts from 24/08/2020 to 19/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.