Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the ECIL GET Recruitment 2019 notification on 06/12/2019. Notification is out for 64 Graduate Engineer Trainee posts in Hyderabad. The selected candidates are required to execute a Surety & Indemnity Bond on separate nonjudicial stamp paper of 100/- each to serve the Company for a period of 4 years (1 year as Trainee + 3 years as Engineer). The amount payable for breach of contract is four lakh rupees only.
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Post Date: 06/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 64
Important Dates for ECIL GET Recruitment :
|Start Date of Online Application||06/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of ECIL GET Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainee – ECE||30|
|2||Graduate Engineer Trainee – MECH||24|
|3||Graduate Engineer Trainee – CSE||10|
- The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend of 48,160/- per month during the Training Period.
- On successful completion of training, they will be appointed as Engineer for a period of three years with total emoluments of 67,920/-p.m., during 1st year, 69,960/-p.m., during 2nd year & 72,060/-p.m., during 3rd year (for all Metros) which includes DA, HRA and fringe benefits under Cafeteria approach.
Age limit (as on 30/11/2019):
- The upper age limit is 25 years.
- Age Relaxations/Reservations will be followed as per the Govt., guidelines for SC / ST / OBC / EWS and PWDs from time to time.
Candidates should be completed First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on:
- Gate Score 2018 & 2019
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for ECIL GET Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates should upload photo and signature in the application. The size of the photo should be less than 100kb. The size of the signature should be less than 50kb.
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number.
- Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference.