Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India has released the notification for ECGC PO Recruitment 2023: Probationary Officer Posts notification on 19/04/2023. Notification is out for 17 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Candidates will be posted across India. The eligibility details for the Probationary Officer posts are given below. Interested candidates can submit the online application from 02/05/2023 to 31/05/2023. Check the vacancies and all other eligibility details and register using the online application link given below. For the latest updates, candidates can check our page frequently. Also, go through the notification PDF for more information.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Post Date: 19/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 17
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ECGC PO Recruitment 2023:
Check the online application dates given in the below table and register online for the following Probationary Officer posts as per the given dates through the Official website. Apply online on or before 31st May 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||02/05/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/05/2023|
|PET Call Letter||07/06/2023|
|Pre-Exam Training Dates||3rd week of June 2023|
|ECGC PO Admit Card||2nd week of June 2023|
|ECGC PO Exam||15/07/2023|
|ECGC PO Result||August 2023|
|ECGC PO Interview||August/September 2023|
Vacancy Details of ECGC PO Recruitment 2023:
Online application is invited to fill Probationary Officer positions as listed below. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Post Name||Total|
After the appointment candidates will be paid a monthly salary. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Probationary Officer||53600 – 102090|
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Probationary Officer posts must have the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The age limit is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits of the candidates here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Minimum||Maximum|
|1||Probationary Officer||21 years||30 years|
Age relaxation is given below in detail. Look below for age relaxation details.
|S.No.||Category||Upper Age relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2||Other Backward class||3 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelors’s Degree / Masters’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
The selection will be based on the
- Online Exam (CBT)
ECGC PO Online Exam Pattern:
- The exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions (1 mark each).
- 0.25 negative marks (¼th mark) for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
ECGC PO Descriptive Exam Pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20||40 minutes for both questions together|
|Precise Writing||One out of two given options||20|
The application fees can be paid only online. Payment can be made by using Debit. Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking. Applications will be accepted only when the payment is completed.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / OBC||850/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWBD||175/-|
How to Apply for ECGC PO Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.ecgc.in
- Click ->Careers ->Apply Online or click the online application link on the home page.
- New users must click -> Click here for New Registration.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered candidates can log in using the user id and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print the Application form for future reference.