Eastern Railway has released the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts notification on 14/09/2023. Notification is out for 3115 Vacancies for training in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway as apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 at various Divisions as mentioned below for the year 2023-24. Candidates who wish to apply for the Apprentice posts are advised to go through the details given below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 27/09/2023 to 26/10/2023. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for Eastern Railway Recruitment. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 14/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 3115
Important Dates for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates in the below table and apply for the apprentice posts using the online Eastern Railway Apprentice 2023 application link. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||27/09/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||26/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Eastern Railway has released 3115 vacancies for Apprentice Posts. Candidates can refer the given table to find district wise vacancies. The below table contains the district names and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades as mentioned in the official notification.
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Ref.& AC Mech||58|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maint.(MMTM)||9|
- Selected candidates will be given a monthly salary as per Government Rules.
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-serviceman and PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Ex-serviceman and PWD||10 Years|
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- National Trade Certificate by NCVT / SCVT.
The selection will be based on
- Merit basis
- Document verification.
Candidates can pay the application fee online. Check the application fees in the below table. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||100/-|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Apply Online:
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
- Visit the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click the Link to fill up of Online application for Apprentices in Eastern Railway 2023-24.
- Now Click -> Click to Proceed Further -> Select the Trade -> Continue.
- Register using their active email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of documents (if required).
- Click submit after finishing the form.
- Candidates must pay their application fee only online.
- The payment can be made online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.