Eastern Railway has released the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification on 30/09/2022. Notification is out for 3115 Vacancies for training in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway as apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 at various Divisions as mentioned below for the year 2022-23. Candidates who wish to apply for the Apprentice posts are advised to go through the details given below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 30/09/2022 to 29/10/2022. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the Eastern Railway Recruitment. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 30/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 3115
Important Dates for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates in the below table and apply for the apprentice posts using the online Eastern Railway Apprentice 2022 application form link. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||30/09/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||29/10/2022|
Vacancy Details of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Eastern Railway has released 3115 vacancies for Apprentice Posts. Candidates can refer the given table to find district wise vacancies. The below table contains the district names and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades as mentioned in the official notification.
- Selected candidates will be given a monthly salary as per Government Rules.
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-serviceman and PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Ex-serviceman and PWD||10 Years|
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- 8th pass for the following trades – Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter, Painter (General).
- National Trade Certificate by NCVT / SCVT.
The selection will be based on
- Merit basis
After getting shortlisted in the Eastern Railway Apprentice 2022 merit list candidates will be called for document verification.
Candidates can pay the application fee online. Check the application fees in the below table. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||100/-|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Apply Online:
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
- Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell.
- Click -> Notice Board
- Click -> Link for filling up of Online application for Engagement of Act Apprentices for Training Slot in Eastern Railway Units, Notice No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices /2022-23.
- Now Click -> Click to Proceed Further -> Select the Trade -> Continue.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of documents (if required).
- Click submit after finishing the form.
- Candidates must pay their application fee only online.
- The payment can be made online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.