East Coast Railway has announced the Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 notification on 30/03/2020. Notification is out for 24 posts such as Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist & QT Assistant / Dresser in Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Bhubaneswar on 06/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The posts are purely on a temporary basis for a period of one month from the date of engagement.
Name of the Post: Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist & QT Assistant / Dresser
Post Date: 31/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 24
Important Dates for East Coast Railway Pharmacist Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of East Coast Railway Pharmacist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||QT Assistant / Dresser||04|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||QT Assistant / Dresser||19,900/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Nursing Superintendent||20 to 40 years|
|2||Pharmacist||20 to 35 years|
|3||QT Assistant / Dresser||18 to 33 years|
1. Nursing Superintendent:
- Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
- Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in managing ICU cases on ventilators.
- Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in managing infected / isolated patients.
Candidates should be completed 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council OR Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
3. QT Assistant / Dresser:
Candidates should be completed Matriculation / HSC & Certificate Course in dressing from a recognized institution with at least one year of experience from a reputed Hospital.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of East Coast Railway Pharmacist Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form, two recent Passport size photographs, Educational / Technical / Professional certificate from a recognized institution, Certificate indicating the Date of Birth (SSLC), Aadhar Card & Pan Card to the following venue:
Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist & QT Assistant / Dresser||06/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M