East Coast Railway has announced the Office Superintendent Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 23 Office Superintendent posts in all departments of ECoR HQ / BBS and CRW / MCS. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 28/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Superintendent
Post Date: 16/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 23
Important Dates for East Coast Railway Office Superintendent Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of East Coast Railway Office Superintendent Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Office Superintendent (LDCE)||23|
- 05 years regular service as Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-2 and Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-5 put together as on the date of notification.
- 05 years regular service as Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Pay Matrix Level-2 as on the date of notification.
- 03 years regular service as Sr. Clerk-cum-Typ~st in Pay Matrix Level-5 as on the date of notification.
- Candidates must have passed requisite typing proficiency test or granted exemption from typing test.
The selection will be based on:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Office Superintendent Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from an official website: www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- WPO / MCS by 28/04/2020 through controlling supervisors / Officers and after due scrutiny, the eligible applications received by WPO / MCS should be sent in a single bunch so as to reach the office of PCPO / BBS by 05/05/2020.