East Coast Railway has announced the Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2020 notification on 30/03/2020. Notification is out for 15 Medical Practitioners on a full-time contract basis in Central Hospital. East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Bhubaneswar on 06/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Practitioner
Post Date: 31/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for East Coast Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of East Coast Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Medical Practitioner: 75,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Retired Railway Doctors and retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government may apply for the above posts.
- The first preference will be given to retired Railways Doctors.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of East Coast Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible and willing candidates should report at the venue given below along with the original certificates and self-attested photocopies of certificates, filled application form.
- Retired doctors should bring original P.P.O (Pension Payment Authority), service certificate & LPC along with attested photocopies of all.
Office of the Chairman/RRC, 2nd Floor, South Block, ECoR Sadan, Bhubaneswar.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Medical Practitioner||06/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M|