East Central Railway has released the East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Medical Practitioner Posts notification on 15/11/2021. Notification is out for 05 vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 22/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Contract Medical Practitioner
Post Date: 15/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Medical Practitioner Posts
|Date of Interview||22/11/2021 at (10:00 A.M)|
Vacancy Details of East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Medical Practitioner Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Orthopaedician||95000 – 105000|
|2||Physician||95000 – 105000|
Age Limit (as on 05/11/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Medical Practitioner||53 Years|
- Candidates should have completed MBBS.
- Candidates should have completed MD/medicine or DNB/medicine if not available then GDMO having more than 02 year’s experience preferably in ICU/Trauma.
- MS or DNB or D. ORTHO, preference will be given to MS/Gen. surgery, then MD/medicine, then GDMO having more than 02 year’s experience preferably in ICU/Trauma.
- Written Exam / Interview
- There is no application fee.
How to apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Medical Practitioner Posts
- Applications can be downloaded from ECR official website ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill the application form with all relevant and correct details.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of required documents.
- The application should be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Candidates should report at the venue from 09.30 AM to 10.00 AM with all original documents.
- If candidates fail to report before 10:00 AM their applications will not be entertained.
- The interview dates, venue & time to submit the application is given below.
Central cum Super Specialty Hospital/ECR/Patna
Interview Time: 10:00 AM
Interview Date: 22/11/2021
- Proof of age
- Proof of passing MBBS (with all year marks sheet), Internship, Degree, Diploma & other educational qualifications
- Proof of registration in Indian Medical Council / Medical Council of State.
- Experience certificate if any.
- Proof of caste in case of SC / ST candidate & non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidates.
- Mark Sheet(s) of relevant qualification(s).
- 04 (four) copies of recent passport size photograph with self signature.
- Original Pension Payment Order book & self attested copy of the same in case of Retd. Doctor.
- Service Certificate issue by Organization on Retirement, if available.