East Central Railway has announced the GDMO Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/04/2020. Notification is out for 04 posts such as CMP (Specialist) and GDMO on a contract basis period of 03 months in Patna. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Patna on 09/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: CMP (Specialist) / GDMO
Post Date: 02/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for East Central Railway GDMO Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of East Central Railway GDMO Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2020):
The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates should be completed MBBS and DA (Diploma in Anaesthesia) (OR)
- Candidates should be completed MBBS and Diploma or MS in Otolaryngology
Candidates should be completed MBBS.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of East Central Railway GDMO Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form on the scheduled date & time at the venue with the following documents:
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Passing MBBS, Internship, Degree, Diploma & Other Educational Certificates
- Proof of Registration in Indian Medical Council / Medical Council of State
- Mark Sheets of relevant qualifications
- 04 Nos of passport size photographs
Central cum Super Specialty, Hospital / E.C.Railway / Patna (Karbigahyi, Patna Jn.)
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|CMP (Specialist) / GDMO||09/04/2020 at 09.30 A.M