Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab has announced the DWSS Finance Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Finance Manager post in Punjab on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/03/2020 to 12/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Finance Manager
Post Date: 09/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for DWSS Finance Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||09/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of DWSS Finance Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Assist Director Sanitation in preparation of Annual Implementation Plan as per cost norms of SBM (G), preparation of financial estimates under various components of the SBM (G) for the proposed fiscal year with agreed timelines.
- Ensure that adequate internal controls are in place to support the payments and receipts.
- Ensuring timely consolidation of accounts / financial statements.
- Assist to ensure that the funds are allocated to the Districts in a timely manner for better results.
- Maintaining a database for monitoring the fund release to GPWSC’s, audit reports and compliance with audit reports of the concurrent auditors.
- Facilitate internal audits of the Divisions and other levels.
- Finance Manager: 1,00,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant from recognized institute / university.
- Candidates should have a minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience in handling internal/statutory audit / social audit and consultancy in accounts, taxation, maintenance of accounts, monitoring of expenditure and forecasting the budget requirement etc.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DWSS Finance Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the DWSS website: www.pbdwss.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 09/03/2020 to 12/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.