Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab has announced the DWSS Android Application Developer Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Android Application Developer post in Punjab on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/03/2020 to 16/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Android Application Developer
Post Date: 09/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for DWSS Android Application Developer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||09/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of DWSS Android Application Developer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Android Application Developer||01|
- Development & maintenance of android based mobile application.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive
layouts and palate development.
- Applying the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field and
introducing the same in applications.
- To ensure the development adhered to Indian Government mobile app
technology guidelines & standards.
- Data generation and consolidation.
- Consuming Web Services and Third- Party Library.
- Any other relevant task assigned by the Head of Department.
- Android Application Developer: 30,000/- to 50,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed regular B.E. (IT / CS / EC) / B.Tech (IT / CS / EC) / M.Sc. in (IT / CS / EC) OR
- Candidates should be completed regular Masters of Computer Application (MCA) from recognised University or Institution with 60% aggregate marks (or First Division) in each case.
- Candidates should have a minimum of three years of relevant experience in designing and developing of the android mobile app.
- Candidates must have knowledge of configuring hosting of services and related tools on the Linux environment.
- Candidates must also have experience in the development of web services web in Java.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DWSS Android Application Developer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the DWSS website: www.pbdwss.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 09/03/2020 to 16/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for DWSS Android Application Developer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.