Directorate of Technical Education, Assam has announced the DTE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/02/2020. Notification is out for 30 Grade-IV posts such as Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali, Mali etc in Dhemaji Engineering College, Dhemaji. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/02/2020 to 03/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Grade-IV
Post Date: 08/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates for DTE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||10/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of DTE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Grade-IV: 12,000-52,000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-
The age limit should be between 18 to 38 years.
Candidates should be Class VIII passed.
The selection will be based on Written Test.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DTE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the DTE Assam website: www.dteassam.in
- Online registration starts from 10/02/2020 to 03/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidate must upload the scan copy of the proof of PRC of Assam, qualifying examination, Age, Caste, etc. along with recent passport size photograph and specimen signature.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for DTE Assam Grade-IV Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 10/02/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|