Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Attendant, Craft Instructor, Technical Assistant Posts notification on 26/02/2023. Notification is out for 258 Group B & C Vacancies under the Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online from 09/03/2023 to 07/04/2023. Candidates can go through the below content for more details. Candidates can visit this page regularly to get the latest updates on DSSSB recruitment.
AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts, Salary 60000 – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Attendant, Craft Instructor, Technical Assistant
Post Date: 26/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 258
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Attendant, Craft Instructor, Technical Assistant Posts
Candidates check the online registration dates given below and apply online before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||09/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Attendant, Craft Instructor, Technical Assistant Posts
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has invited applications for 258 Group B & C posts. The vacancy details are given here. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Technical Assistant (Junior)||2|
|5||Employability Skills Instructor||18|
|6||Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor||26|
Candidates will receive the salary as per Government rules. Other allowances will be applicable as per the rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Instructor Millwright||35400 – 112400|
|2||Technical Assistant (Junior)||35400 – 112400|
|3||Maintenance Mechanic||35400 – 112400|
|4||Craft Instructor||35400 – 112400|
|5||Employability Skills Instructor||35400 – 112400|
|6||Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor||35400 – 112400|
|7||Workshop Attendant||19900 – 63200|
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. Candidates must satisfy the given age limit to apply for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Instructor Millwright||30 years|
|2||Technical Assistant (Junior)||30 years|
|3||Maintenance Mechanic||30 years|
|4||Craft Instructor||30 years|
|5||Employability Skills Instructor||30 years|
|6||Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor||30 years|
|7||Workshop Attendant||18 to 27 years|
Upper age relaxation for SC, ST, PWD and OBC candidates is applicable. The relaxed age limit is given here.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Instructor Millwright / Technical Assistant (Junior) / Maintenance Mechanic
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in a relevant discipline.
2. Craft Instructor / Workshop Attendant
- Candidates should have completed 10th standard with Science and Mathematics.
3. Employability Skills Instructor
- English up to 12th Level or above with 01 year certificate course in basic computer and MBA or BBA with 2 years experience or Bachelor’s Degree with one of the subjects of Sociology / Social Welfare / Economics with 2 years experience.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
Candidates must pay the application fees only through SBl e-pay.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Attendant, Craft Instructor, Technical Assistant Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting the DSSSB website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Register number and password will be sent to the registered email id or mobile number.
- After registering, log in and apply using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the application with all relevant and correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Application fees should be paid online.
- Candidates should apply on or before 07/04/2023.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.