Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Section Officer Posts notification on 01/01/2022. Notification is out for 116 Vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) / Section Officer (Electrical) in various Departments of Government of NCT of Delhi / Autonomous Bodies / Local Bodies. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online from 10/01/2022 to 09/02/2022. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Section Officer
Post Date: 01/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 116
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Section Officer Posts
Candidates check the online registration dates given below and apply online before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/01/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/02/2022 till 11:59 PM|
Vacancy Details of DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Section Officer Posts
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has invited applications for 116 posts. The department-wise vacancy details are given here. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|1||North Delhi Municipal Corporation (North DMC)||15|
|2||South Delhi Municipal Corporation(South DMC)||02|
|3||East Delhi Municipal Corporation( East DMC)||11|
|4||Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board (DAMB)||03|
|5||Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board(DUSIB)||02|
|6||Delhi Transco Limited (DTL)||37|
|7||Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC)||08|
|8||New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC)||37|
|9||Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)||01|
Candidates will receive the salary as given under + Grade Pay 4200. Other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer (Electrical) / Section Officer (Electrical)||9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay 4200 /-|
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. Candidates must satisfy the given age limit to apply for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Department||Age Limit|
|1||All Other Department||18 to 27 years|
|2||DSIIDC||18 to 30 years|
|4||Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)||18 to 35 years|
Upper age relaxation for SC, ST, PWD and OBC candidates is applicable. The relaxed age limit is given here.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. OR
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent and Two years of professional experience as an Electrical Engineer counted from the date of completion of the qualifying Diploma Examination.
The selection will be based on
- Tier-I exam
- Tier-II exam
Candidates pay the application fees only through SBl e-pay.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Section Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting the DSSSB website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Register number and password will be sent to the registered email id or mobile number.
- After registering, log in and apply using the registration number and password.
- Fill the application with all relevant and correct details.
- Upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Application fees should be paid online.
- Candidates should apply on or before 09/02/2022.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Section Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active From 10/01/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|