Dredging Corporation of India Limited has announced the Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/03/2020. Notification is out for 09 Trainee (Dredging) posts on a contractual basis in Visakhapatnam. Eligible candidates send the application before 23/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee (Dredging)
Post Date: 09/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for Dredging Corporation of India Limited Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||23/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Dredging Corporation of India Limited Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Trainee (Dredging): 22,000/- per month
Age limit (as on 09/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Engineering).
- Candidates must have completed 02 years M.Tech Dredging & Harbour Engineering course through the regular mode from any IMU / IMU affiliated college.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Dredging Corporation of India Limited Trainee Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website: www.dredge-india.com
- The applicant should affix a recent color passport size photograph at the top right side of the application form. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of the further selection process.
- Candidates send the filled application form along with the 10th & 12th class pass certificate, statements of Marks of all semesters and Degree Certificate of M.Tech, Community Certificate [OBC(NCL) / SC / ST / EWS] and Statements of Marks of all semesters and Degree Certificate of B.Tech to the given address:
Manager HR, Dredging Corporation of India Ltd, DREDGE House, Port Area, Visakhapatnam - 530001