Defence Research and Development Organisation, Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE) has released the DRDO Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification on 27/07/2022. Applications are invited to fill up 73 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Posts. All eligible candidates can apply online from 28/07/2022 to 02/09/2022 from the date of notification. Go through the eligibility criteria and post-wise vacancy details given below.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 25/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 73
Place: Across India
Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Online Registration dates are given below. Candidates possessing the required eligibility can apply for the Apprentice posts on the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||28/07/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of DRDO Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill 73 Apprentice vacancies. Candidates can check vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Graduate Apprentice (B.E / B.Tech. / Equivalent)||09|
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training will be offered a stipend as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age as on 14/03/2022. Category wise age limits are given under.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age limit|
|1||UR||18 to 27 years|
|2||OBC||18 to 30 years|
|3||SC / ST||18 to 32 years|
|3||PwD||18 to 37 years|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed B.E / B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
2. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in engineering or technology in a relevant discipline from a recognised University / Institute.
3. Trade Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed ITI in relevant discipline from a recognised University / Institute.
The selection will be based on the following
- Shortlisting (Merit Basis)
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can follow the below steps and apply accordingly.
- Register online by visiting the official website www.mbrdnats.gov.in or www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Download the application from www.drdo.gov.in
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must attach hard copy of the required documents.
- Affix the Passport size photograph and sign in the Application Form.
- The scanned copy of filled Application Form and mark sheets of essential qualifications in PDF format must be sent through e-mail only ([email protected] ).
- Print the Application form for future reference.