Defence Research and Development Organisation has released the DRDO Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 31 vacancies (passed during 2019, 2020 &2021) hailing from Tamilnadu. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 05/07/2021 to 20/07/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice
Post Date: 05/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 31
Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||05/07/2021|
|Last Date for Enrolling in NATS portal||20/07/2021|
|Last Date for applying Combat Vehicles Research & Development Estt., Avadi, Chennai||28/07/2021|
|Declaration of Shortlisted list||30/07/2021|
|Verification of Certificates||09/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of DRDO Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|1||Computer Science Engineering||08|
|2||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||03|
|3||Electronics and Communication Engineering||04|
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||Monthly|
- The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
The selection will be based on
- Merit basis (percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification)
- No application fees
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should enroll by visiting the official website: www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click ->Enroll, fill the application form and submit.
- A unique Enrolment Number will be generated.
- Login using the generated Enrolment Number and Password.
- Candidates who have already enrolled can directly login and apply.
- Click Establishment Request Menu -> Click Find Establishment -> Upload Resume -> Choose Establishment name -> Type “COMBAT VEHICLES RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ESTABLISHMENT (CVRDE)” and search.
- Click apply.
- Click apply again.