Defence Research and Development Organisation has announced the DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post notification on 03/10/2020. Notification is out for 16 posts for one year training in Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply from 03/10/2020 to 17/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 03/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 16
Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||03/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||17/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
|S. No.||Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Library and Information Science||09|
|S. No.||Discipline||Pay Scale|
|1||Library and Information Science||8,000 – 9,000|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
1. Library and Information Science
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Degree in Library & Information Science / Diploma in Library Science (Two Years) from recognized University / Institute.
2. Computer Science
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Degree in Computer Science (B.E./B. Tech only) from recognized University/ Institute.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Diploma in Photography from recognized institute.
Selection will be based on
- Educational Qualification
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Post
- Candidates may apply through Online mode (Email) only.
- Candidates are advised to enroll themselves on National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal by visiting the official site: www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in before applying for apprenticeship training.
- Eligible candidates may download the application from the official website: www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates need to mail the scanned copy of the application enclosed with the required documents to [email protected]
- Candidates may apply from 03/10/2020 to 17/10/2020.
Document to be Uploaded:
- Qualification Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Caste / Community Certificates