Defence Research and Development Organisation – Recruitment and Assessment Centre has announced the DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 167 posts. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online before 17/08/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientist B
Post Date: 15/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 167
Place: Across India
Important Dates for DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||17/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Department Wise Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|1||Electronics & Comm. Engineering||37|
|3||Computer Science & Engineering||31|
|5||Material Science & Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering||10|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
|1||Scientist B||56,100 – 80,000|
|S. No||Category||Age not exceeding|
|1||Un-Reserved (UR) /EWS||28 years|
|2||OBC (Non-creamy layer)||31 years|
- Candidates should have completed at least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the respective engineering fields from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Applicants must also fulfill one of the following additional requirements:
- GATEQualification: Valid GATE score in the respective fields.
- Minimum 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree, if done from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT).
- For Psychology: Candidates should have completed at least First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent and should be qualified in NET exam.
The selection will be based on the:
- Academic Merit
- Written Test
|1||UR / OBC||100|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website rac.gov.in.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are requested to read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2020:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.