Defence Research and Development Organisation – Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory has released the DRDO DMRL Recruitment 2020: Research Associates Posts notification. Notification is out for 03 vacancies. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and email the application before 02/01/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Associates
Post Date: 28/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for DRDO DMRL Recruitment 2020: Research Associates Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of DRDO DMRL Recruitment 2020: Research Associates Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Research Associates (Metallurgy/Material Science)||01|
|2||Research Associates (Physics)||01|
|3||Research Associates (Chemistry)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Research Associates||35 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
1. Research Associates (Metallurgy / Material Science)
- Candidates should have completed ME / M.Tech with First Division with 03 years experience or Ph.D in Metallurgical Engineering / Material Science and engineering.
2. Research Associates (Physics)
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc with First Division with 03 years experience or Ph.D in Physics.
3. Research Associates (Chemistry)
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc. in Chemistry with First Division with 03 years experience or Ph.D in Chemistry.
The selection will be based on the:
Note: Time and data of interview for selection of candidates will be informed in due course by E-mail & SMS
No application fees.
How to Apply for DRDO DMRL Recruitment 2020: Research Associates Posts
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website: www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates send the duly filled (Completed) application form along with scanned copies of required certificates / testimonials, Community Certificate or degrees to the e-mail ID [email protected] on or before 02/01/2021.