Defence Research and Development Organisation, Defence Electronics Application Laboratory has released the DRDO DIPAS Recruitment 2021: Diploma Apprentice Posts notification. Online Application is invited for 19 Diploma Apprentice Posts. All eligible candidates can apply online from 15/11/2021 to 14/12/2021. The period of training will be 12 months. Refer the eligibility criteria and post-wise vacancy details given below.
Name of the Post: Diploma Apprentice
Post Date: 06/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 19
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for DRDO DIPAS Recruitment 2021: Diploma Apprentice Posts
Online registration dates are given below. Candidates obtaining the required eligibility can apply online for the Diploma Apprentice posts on the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of DRDO DIPAS Recruitment 2021: Diploma Apprentice Posts
The notification is released for 12 apprentice vacancies for the year 2021. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|2||Medical Laboratory Technology||04|
|5||Modern Office Practice (English and Hindi)/Office Management||04|
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training will be offered a stipend as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in the year 2019 or later) only can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2019 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Diploma Apprentice||Applicable as per rules|
1. Diploma Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering, Medical Laboratory Technology, Library Science, Mechanical Engineering, Modern Office Practice (English and Hindi) / Office Management.
The selection will be based on the:
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DRDO DIPAS Recruitment 2021: Diploma Apprentice Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Apply through Establishment (DIPAS/DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOLOGY AND ALLIED SCIENCES) user id NDLNOC000003.
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Non-registered candidates will be rejected.
- Use active and valid email-id & mobile number.
- Fill the form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the certificates/documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.