Defence Research and Development Organisation, Defence Electronics Application Laboratory has released the DRDO DEAL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts notification on 06/12/2021. Online Application is invited for 19 Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts. All eligible candidates can apply online from 06/12/2021 to 31/12/2021. The period of training will be for one year. Refer the eligibility criteria and post-wise vacancy details given below.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Post Date: 06/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 19
Important Dates for DRDO DEAL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts
Online registration dates are given below. Candidates obtaining the required eligibility can apply online for the Graduate Apprentice Trainee posts on the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||06/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of DRDO DEAL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts
The notification is released for 19 Graduate Apprentice Trainee vacancies for the year 2021. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|1||Computer Science / Computer Engineering||01|
|3||Electronics and Communication Engineering||17|
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training will be offered a stipend as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|1||Graduate Apprentice Trainee||9,000|
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/12/2021 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||UR||18 to 27 years|
|2||OBC||18 to 30 years|
|3||SC/ST||18 to 32 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized board or university.
The selection will be based on the:
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DRDO DEAL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts
- Candidates must register using the NAPS Portal.
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Register / Apply at id NUKDDC000015.
- Use active and valid email-id & mobile number.
- Fill the form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the certificates/documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.