Defense Research and Development Organisation Combat Vehicles Research and Development has released the DRDO CVRDE Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/12/2019. Notification is out for 12 Junior Research Fellow post in Avadi. Eligible candidates can apply through online before 04/01/2020. The post is initially for a period of two years and extendable as per rules.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 06/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 12
Important Dates for DRDO CVRDE Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||14/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of DRDO CVRDE Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|2||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||04|
|3||Electronics and Communication Engineering||03|
|4||Computer Science Engineering||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000 + HRA per month
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|2||OBC (Non-creamy laver)||31 years|
|3||SC / ST||33 years|
Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech in First Division from a recognized university with valid GATE score (OR) M.E / M.Tech with First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC creamy layer||10/-|
|2||SC / ST / OBC non-creamy layer||Nil|
How to Apply for DRDO CVRDE Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates upload the Self-attested certificates / testimonials regarding Date of Birth, essential and higher qualifications along with mark sheets, and GATE score, caste, etc. The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500kb and it must be legible when a print out is taken.
- A recent passport size color photo (size not exceeding 30kb; resolution of 11 Ox140 pixels) also upload.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the completed application (pdf format) after locking the application form.