Defense Research and Development Organisation has announced the DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/12/2019. Notification is out for 1817 Multi Tasking Staff post under General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/12/2019 to 23/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Multi-Tasking Staff
Post Date: 24/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 1817
Place: Across India
Important Dates for DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||23/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||163||114||503||188||849||1817|
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18000- 56900/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits / allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules.
The age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates should be 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass.
- Candidates must have completed EQR as on crucial date of Eligibility
The selection will be based on the:
- Tier-I Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Tier-II Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification.
Pattern for the Written Examination:
|Tier||Mode / Type of Examination||Scope of Examination||No of Questions||
|I||CBT (Screening)||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35||35||90 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
|II||CBT (Final Selection)||General Science||40||40||90 Minutes|
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC||100/-|
|2||All Women and SC / ST / PWD / ESM||Nil|
How to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- After filling it take a printout of the application form and keep it with you.
- The candidate must bring one passport size recent color photograph; admit card & preferably the same Photo Id (original as mentioned in the application form) at an examination center.