Defence Research and Development Organisation, Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics has released the DRDO CAIR Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts notification on 17/11/2021. Online Application is invited for 34 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts. All eligible candidates can apply online from 17/11/2021 to 10/12/2021. Refer the eligibility criteria and post-wise vacancy details given below.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 17/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 34
Important Dates for DRDO CAIR Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts
Online registration dates are given below. Candidates obtaining the required eligibility can apply online for the Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice posts on the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||17/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of DRDO CAIR Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts
The notification is released for 34 apprentice vacancies for the year 2021-2022. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Technician Apprentice (Computer Science Engineering / Computer Networking)||01|
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training will be offered a stipend as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
Candidates will be eligible only if they attain the required age limit. Check the minimum age limit and maximum age limit of the candidates as on November 2021.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Apprentice / Technician Apprentice||18 to 27 years|
The age relaxation indicated in the below table is for candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST and PWD category.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||32 Years|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in Engineering.
2. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government / by a University I by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma / Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg. / Technology.
The selection will be based on the:
- Merit Basis
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DRDO CAIR Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Use active and valid email-id & mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the certificates / documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- B.E/B.Tech / Diploma Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree / provisional Degree / Diploma Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of lndia / Aadhaar Card
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Two Passport size photographs