Defence Research and Development Organisation – Advanced Systems Laboratory has announced the DRDO ASL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 16/10/2021. Notification is out for 50 Vacancies for Trade (ITI) Apprenticein in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates apply online within 10 days from the date of notification. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, and important dates in the below content. The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (ITI) are eligible to apply.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 16/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 50
Important Dates for DRDO ASL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||16/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10 days from the date of notification|
Vacancy Details of DRDO ASL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|6||Fibre Reinforced Plastics Processor||04|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Trade Apprentice||7,700 to 8,050/-|
1. Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should be completed ITI in the relevant Trade.
The selection will be based on the:
- Academic Merit
- Written Test
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DRDO ASL Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the Website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Candidates must first register themselves using an active email id and mobile number.
- After completing the registration, login and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take a printout of the submitted online application.