Dr NC Joshi Memorial Hospital has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/04/2020. Notification is out for 05 Senior Residents on adhoc basis. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 06/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment will be initially for a period of 89 days extendable on the basis of satisfactory work.
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Post Date: 28/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Dr NC Joshi Memorial Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Dr NC Joshi Memorial Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of posts|
- Senior Residents: 67,700 to 2,08,700/- per month.
The upper age limit is 37 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||05 years|
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree / Diploma / 03 years experience in the same department from a recognized university and enrolled with Delhi Medical Council.
- Candidate must not have completed 03 years SR in any Hospital under state Govt. / Govt. of India including Regular or Adhoc Period.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Dr NC Joshi Memorial Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.tte.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates bring the filled application form along with photocopies of qualifying certificates, date of birth proof, photo ID card, caste certificate (If applicable) and address proof to the below venue:
Dr. NC Joshi Memorial Hospital, New Delhi
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Senior Resident||06/05/2020 at 09.30 A.M|