Dr. NC Joshi Memorial Hospital has announced the Junior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/05/2020. Notification is out for 06 Junior Residents on an ad-hoc basis. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 14/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment will be initially for a period of 89 days extendable on the basis of satisfactory work.
Name of the Post: Junior Residents
Post Date: 07/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Dr. NC Joshi Memorial Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment
Vacancy Details of Dr. NC Joshi Memorial Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of posts|
- Junior Resident: 56,100/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 28/02/2020):
The upper age limit is 30 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||05 years|
- Candidates should be completed MBBS from a recognized university, internship completion certificate, registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- The candidate has completed a compulsory rotary) internship before 31/01/2019 need not apply if applied will not be considered.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Dr. NC Joshi Memorial Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.tte.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates bring the filled application form along with photocopies of qualifying certificates, date of birth proof, photo ID card, caste certificate (If applicable) and address proof to the below venue:
Dr. NC Joshi Memorial Hospital, New Delhi
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Junior Resident||14/05/2020 at10.00 A.M|