Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released the DMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/01/2020. Notification is out for 35 Assistant Manager posts for the Civil Department of DMRC, for its Mumbai and Patna Projects on contract basis for 02 years. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/01/2020 to 04/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Post Date: 16/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 35
Place: Mumbai and Patna
Important Dates for DMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of DMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- The job profile entails the responsibility of the management of various maintenance systems and processes, in connection with operation and maintenance of Metro Trains / tracks / works, etc. and also for installation / execution of various systems in DMRC Project, etc.
- It includes include any other duty / duties entrusted, from time to time.
- Assistant Manager: 50,000 – 1,60,000/- per month.
The upper age limit s 28 years.
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks / equivalent CGPA in B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute and must have appeared & qualified in “CE” paper of GATE 2019.
The selection will be based on the:
- Marks obtained (out of 100) in the Civil Engineering (‘CE’) paper of GATE 2019.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on DMRC website: www.delhimetrorail.com
- Online registration starts from 15/01/2020 to 04/02/2020
- Candidates need to register themselves on the official website in the New User Registration button.
- Candidates register using valid email-id and mobile number.
- After registration candidate should note the User name and Password for login.
- Candidates shall fill the required details and submit the online application form.