Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has announced the DME Andhra Pradesh Specialist Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 1070 Specialists on a contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/04/2020 to 07/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Specialist
Post Date: 02/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 1070
Important Dates for DME Andhra Pradesh Specialist Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of DME Andhra Pradesh Specialist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Specialists in General Medicine||360|
|2||Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine||363|
|3||Specialists in Anesthesiology||347|
- Specialists: 1,10,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/05/2020):
|1||General Candidate||40 years|
|2||SC / ST / BC Candidate||45 years|
1. Specialists in General Medicine:
Candidates should be completed MD, General Medicine, or DNB General Medicine.
2. Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine:
Candidates should be completed MD, Pulmonary medicine, or DNB Pulmonary Medicine.
3. Specialists in Anesthesiology:
Candidates should be completed MD, Anesthesiology, or DNB Anesthesiology.
The selection will be based on:
- Total Marks: 100
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 01 marks per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%
- 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area
- 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
- 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DME Andhra Pradesh Specialist Faculty Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official DME Andhra Pradesh website: www.dme.ap.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 30/04/2020 to 07/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.