Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has announced the DME Andhra Pradesh Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/04/2020. Notification is out for 1184 posts such as General Duty Medical Officer, Specialists in General Medicine, Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine & Specialists in Anesthesiology on a contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/04/2020 to 19/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer, Specialists in General Medicine, Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine & Specialists in Anesthesiology
Post Date: 15/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 1184
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for DME Andhra Pradesh Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of DME Andhra Pradesh Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer||592|
|2||Specialists in General Medicine & Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine||400|
|3||Specialists in Anesthesiology||192|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer||53,945/-|
|1||General Candidate||40 years|
|2||SC / ST / BC Candidate||45 years|
1.General Duty Medical Officer:
Candidates should be completed MBBS.
2. Specialists in General Medicine:
Candidates should be completed MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine.
3. Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine:
Candidates should be completed MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine.
4. Specialists in Anesthesiology:
Candidates should be completed MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology.
The selection will be based on:
- Total Marks: 100
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 01 marks per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%
- 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area
- 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
- 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DME Andhra Pradesh Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official DME Andhra Pradesh website: www.health.ap.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 15/04/2020 to 19/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.