Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has announced the DME Andhra Pradesh GDMO Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/05/2020. Notification is out for 550 General Duty Medical Officers purely on Contract basis for a period one year to work in Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospitals under the Directorate of Medical Education and APVVP Hospitals. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/05/2020 to 18/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officers
Post Date: 13/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 550
Important Dates for DME Andhra Pradesh GDMO Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||12/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of DME Andhra Pradesh GDMO Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||General Duty Medical Officers||550|
- General Duty Medical Officers: 53,945/- per month.
|1||General Candidate||40 years|
|2||SC / ST / BC Candidate||45 years|
Candidates must possess MBBS.
The selection will be based on:
- Total Marks: 100
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 01 marks per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%
- 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area
- 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
- 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DME Andhra Pradesh GDMO Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official DME Andhra Pradesh website: www.dme.ap.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 12/05/2020 to 18/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.