District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Rohtak has announced the DHFWS Rohtak Health Inspector Recruitment 2020 notification 14/04/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts such as Public Health Manager, Biologist, Health Inspector, Microbiologist, District Epidemiologist under NHM Haryana purely on a contract basis up to 89 days only. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Rohtak on 16th April 2020, 23rd April 2020 and 30th April 2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Public Health Manager, Biologist, Health Inspector, Microbiologist, District Epidemiologist
Post Date: 14/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for DHFWS Rohtak Health Inspector Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||16/04/2020, 23/04/2020, 30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of DHFWS Rohtak Health Inspector Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||District Epidemiologist (IDSP)||01|
|2||Public Health Manager||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||District Epidemiologist (IDSP)||25,000/-|
|2||Public Health Manager||80,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||District Epidemiologist (IDSP)||65 years for MBBS & 42 years for Others|
|2||Public Health Manager||65 years for MBBS & 42 years for Others|
|4||Health Inspector||62 years|
1. Public Health Manager:
- Candidates should be completed MD in CHA / Hospital Management / Community Medicine
- Candidates should be completed Master / Diploma / Degree in CHA / Hospital Management / Community Medicine
- Candidates should be completed MBA in Health Management
- Candidates should be completed Master in Public Health.
Retired as Biologist from the Government Services.
3. Health Inspector:
Retired as Health Inspector from the Government Services.
Candidates should be completed MD in Microbiology.
5. District Epidemiologist (IDSP):
- Candidates should be completed Medical Graduate (MBBS) with post Graduated Degree / Diploma in Preventive and Social Medical / Public Health OR Epidemiology OR (Such as MD, MPH, DPI-1, MAE etc) OR and Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 3 Years experience in Epidemiology / Public Health OR M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 02 years experience in Public Health OR BAMS / BDS / BHMS with’ MPH (OR)
- Candidates should be completed any Graduate with MPH.
- Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of DHFWS Rohtak Health Inspector Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nhmharyana.gov.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, photocopies of all certificates as well as original certificates to the following venue:
o/o Civil Surgeon, Rohtak
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|For All Posts||16/04/2020, 23/04/2020 & 30/04/2020 Reporting Time: 09.00 AM|