District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Panchkula has announced the DHFWS Panchkula Public Health Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/04/2020. Notification is out for 06 posts such as Public Health Manager, Biologist, Health Inspector, Microbiologist & under NHM Haryana purely on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Panchkula on 07/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Public Health Manager, Biologist, Health Inspector, Microbiologist
Post Date: 06/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for DHFWS Panchkula Public Health Manager Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of DHFWS Panchkula Public Health Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Public Health Manager||03|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Public Health Manager||80,000|
1. Public Health Manager:
- Candidates should be completed MD in CHA / Hospital Management / Community Medicine
- Candidates should be completed Master / Diploma / Degree in CHA / Hospital Management / Community Medicine
- Candidates should be completed MBA in Health Management
- Candidates should be completed Master in Public Health.
Retired as Biologist from the Government Services.
3. Health Inspector:
Retired as Health Inspector from the Government Services.
Candidates should be completed MD in Microbiology.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of DHFWS Panchkula Public Health Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nhmharyana.gov.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, photocopies of all certificates as well as original certificates to the following venue:
DHFWS Panchkula, Civil Surgeon, A-Block, 5th floor, Sector 6, Panchkula
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|For All Posts||07/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M