District Health & Family Welfare Society, Hisar has announced the DHFWS Hisar Epidemiologist Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/04/2020. Notification is out for 03 posts such as Biologist, Microbiologist & Epidemiologist (IDSP) for containing and prevention of COVID-19 for District Hisar purely on Temporary basis initially up to 90 days. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Hisar on 18/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Biologist, Microbiologist & Epidemiologist (IDSP)
Post Date: 16/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for DHFWS Hisar Epidemiologist Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of DHFWS Hisar Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Epidemiologist (IDSP)||For Retired Person: 50,000/- For Non- Retired Person: 25,000/-|
- Candidates should be completed Medical Graduate (MBBS) with Post-Graduated Degree / Diploma in Preventive and Social Medical / Public Health OR Epidemiology OR (Such as MD, MPH, DPI-1, MAE, etc) OR
- Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 03 years of experience in Epidemiology / Public Health OR M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 02 years experience in Public Health OR BAMS / BDS / BHMS with MPH OR
- Any Graduate with MPH
- Hindi / Sanskrit up to Metric.
Retired as Biologist from the Government Services.
Candidates should be completed MD in Microbiology.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of DHFWS Hisar Epidemiologist Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nhmharyana.gov.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, photocopies of all certificates as well as original certificates to the following venue:
o/o Civil Surgeon, Hisar
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|For All Posts||18/04/2020 at 10.00 AM|